Our Industrial Partners are an integral part of the TechUP programme and are involved in a number of ways:
- Creating and establishing the curriculum and course material to make it relevant to the Tech industry.
- Presenting and delivering training at the planned residential weekends.
- Networking with the Participants.
- Mentoring of Participants during the course.
- Potential job opportunities for the Participants both within the Partner Organisations and their extended networks.
The TechUP team are now looking for new industrial partners for the next cohort of TechUPWomen, if you would like any information on becoming a partner please contact the team at email@example.com