We’re looking for a passionate and technically savvy person for a role that will combine some technical delivery and support, with elements of IT service management, driving the continual service improvement for our clients. If you enjoy a varied environment, working closely with customers and have experience in IT support, good interpersonal, listening and troubleshooting skills then this could be the role for you.
We work with a wide variety of customers, providing bespoke support services, technical escalation routes and IT service management. You’ll be involved in supporting our clients’ IT infrastructure on a day-to-day basis, to ensure the successful operation of their IT infrastructure, and looking at how technology can improve their business performance. You could be working alongside colleagues at our Waterstons Office or directly with the clients, alongside their onsite IT team. It does vary which is one of the reasons why it’s an exciting and challenging role.
As our clients are not all in one place, you may be required at times to work across the UK to support colleagues and clients, but we will always try to work with you to make sure this is mutually beneficial.
Successful candidates will have experience in a broad range of technologies that we use every day in a support capacity – preferably with some industry standard accreditations to back this up.
The kind of things we’re looking for include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Key Microsoft server roles (Active Directory, Exchange, Skype for Business, Windows Server, SQL, SharePoint, SCCM)
- Experience of service desk and monitoring systems
- ITIL for service management
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V
- SAN and Storage technologies including underlying fabric
- Backup/Replication Technologies
We’re looking for someone with relevant experience in IT support. You’ll have good interpersonal, listening and troubleshooting skills and you will enjoy solving client’s technical problems.
As well as offering a competitive salary, we also have an attractive benefits package allowing you a great work-life balance and the opportunity to really develop your knowledge and skills, which includes:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Company profit share scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Opportunity to develop professional skills
- Support to gain industry standard qualifications
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- And more…
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading IT and business consultancy firm, with an amazing people-focused culture and ambitious growth plans.