As a Solutions Architect you will take the lead in evolving Test Engineering within ROQ, covering test automation, performance testing and other technical test services. You will have a vision for the future of test engineering and investigate and lead the development and implementation of new service offerings. You will work closely with the ROQ team to ensure they have the skills and development required to meet the needs of our clients.
A key element of the role is to investigate and deeply understand client needs, define high quality test engineering solutions that meet those needs, and then assure that the solutions are delivered effectively to a high standard. In supporting the sales team, you will engage in pre-sales activities such as technical discovery, responding to RFPs, and developing proposals.
As a Solutions Architect you will be client focused, results driven, dynamic and passionate about delivering services, as well as being a ROQ advocate.
- Provide leadership and vision for the future of test engineering and investigate and lead the development and implementation of new service offerings
- Deliver, evolve and enhance the service definition and roadmap for ROQ’s Test Engineering Service offering, ensuring compelling solutions are offered to drive continual growth
- Delivery of high value consulting engagements for new and existing clients
- Working closely with client business stakeholders to build solutions to meet and exceed their requirements and expectations for Test Engineering
- Governance and assurance of the delivery of Test Engineering services
- Contribute to pre-sales activities, including technical discovery, interpreting and responding to RFPs, and development and presentation of client proposals
- Show thought leadership inside and outside the company, especially in the areas of software delivery, technical testing and new technology
- Attend and contribute to industry events, conferences and meetups showing ROQ’s thought leadership by sharing expertise and ideas
- Train, coach and mentor colleagues thus developing the technical skills of the ROQ team
- Proven experience of driving new technical initiatives within a service led business
- Experienced in technical leadership roles, and able to lead teams to produce the required outcomes
- Strong hands on technical background with skills in a range of modern development languages and technologies
- Experience of environments and ideally cloud based solutions
- Experience of working in Agile as well as traditional delivery methods
- Able to demonstrate experience of being client focused and delivering high value services
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Proven experience of developing technical capability within teams
In return ROQ can offer a highly competitive starting salary, company pension, Fitbit, life assurance, staff discounts, buy and sell holidays, on-going training and superb career development whilst working in an innovative environment and working amongst skilled professionals.