Legend provide web-based leisure management software. With head offices in the ancient city of York, UK, Legend’s mission is to change the world in our own small but vital way, helping people get more active more often.
We love what we do. Fortunately, so do our customers. Building on our excellent reputation our business has grown and we are now recruiting for additional Graduate Web Developers who feel the same way we do.
We want people who want to make an impact; people who like the freedom to get creative as we tackle some really interesting problems. And most of all, individuals who want to do good and help us in our mission. In return, we will provide excellent rewards, a nurturing environment and a clear career path with a generous approach to personal development.
• Author C# code against coding standards
• Learn how a commercial software development team functions
• Take part in Agile ceremonies and work within an Agile methodology using Scrum and Kanban
• A degree in Computer Science/Maths or Science related subjects
• Practical experience of C# (over 3 months experience)
• Practical experience of ASP.NET MVC (over 3 months experience)
• Free on-site car parking / Secure bicycle storage
• Cycle to work scheme
• 2 Annual Staff events per year (Summer / Christmas)
• Fruit bowl and free tea/coffee/coffee machine
• Free breakfast (Porridge / Dried Fruits)
• Hot lunch on a Friday
• Flu jab
To apply, please email your resume and covering letter to: Daniel Woolfson via firstname.lastname@example.org