Are you a natural-born problem solver? Would you relish the challenge of crafting code that literally transforms the shape of some of the most innovative machines in the world? Do you enjoy investigating complex problems until they’re completely resolved? Would you thrive on developing code that works seamlessly in our robust test environments and across multiple live products?
If this sounds like you, please read on.
Ideally, you’ll have spent at least three years in a software development role. You’ll also need a degree (or higher) in an engineering, scientific or mathematical discipline.
We’re especially looking for:
- Sound working knowledge of C++ or C, Java and C#
- Thorough understanding of object-orientated design and programming
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Experience of executing and documenting unit tests
- Ability to work well in a team and contribute ideas#
Desirable skills and experience
MSP’s key strengths are in metrology, CNC and manufacturing. You don’t need to have direct experience in any of these areas, but it’s a bonus for us if you do.
We’d also be interested to hear if you have any experience in:
- 3D geometry
- 3D graphics
- Matrix operations
- Open GL
- Flexi time
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Group life insurance
- Free parking
+44 (0)1665 608193