Your Digital Pathway
Launched on 31st March 2022, Your digital Pathway is a new, free introductory digital skills course developed by TechUP in partnership with Santander and the University of Bath-based Institute of Coding.
This course has been developed to support you in taking your first step on the pathway to building your digital skills. The course is delivered fully online, at an introductory level and can be completed at your own pace – when it suits you best. In total we offer eight hours of digital learning.
This introduction to digital skills can help you:
- Return to, or start education,
- Return to work, or pivot your career, or
- Set up a business online
Places are open to UK residents aged 18+ until 29 June 2022.
Over 600 places have been taken already, so apply today to secure your spot!
What will I learn?
For all participants, the course will start with an introductory module on digital basics that will help you develop the skills you need to get online and use the internet safely and effectively to connect with people, find information and further your goals. The second module will provide an understanding of how to create or build your social media presence and use this to connect with others while protecting your privacy and information.
When registering for the course, you will be asked to pick a learning pathway. Here’s a summary of what each pathway includes:
- The ‘return to education’ pathway will provide advice and information on the range of educational and training opportunities available and support you to get started.
- The ‘return to work’ pathway will provide an introduction to some of the digital skills job seekers will need to find the right job, and support you to build the future career you want.
- The ‘set up your business online’ pathway will provide an introduction to some of the key digital skills needed to start a business online and provide you with a step-by-step action plan for setting up your business online.
If you want to find out more about what the course includes visit our website here.
Everyone who completes the course will receive a certificate of achievement and will also be entered into a prize draw for the chance to win one of 88 Santander grants worth up to £2,500 (Ts&Cs apply*), available to use on the tailored Santander Aspire webstore to purchase a range of items including laptops, tablets and Chromebooks.
*Entering the prize draw (T&Cs):
To qualify for a chance to win, participants must:
- Complete the full Your Digital Pathway by 10 July 2022
- Share their certificate of achievement on either Facebook, Twitter or Linked with the hashtag #NeverStopLearning **
**The 88 individuals who are selected will be required to send a screenshot of their social media post with their certificate of achievement and #NeverStopLearning hashtag to Santander.firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 July 2022.
If you want to start building your digital skills, sign up today!